Crompton and Royton Golf Club are holding the prestigious Mixed Greensomes Open on Sunday 4th September.
It's only £25 per pair including "2's"
Food and drink will be served all day in the clubhouse and prizes will be on offer, which include:
To enter either:-
1. Contact the Club Administration office, payment by card is preferred
2. Enter via the Golf Empire Website:
3. Visit: https://www.brsgolf.com/cromptonroyton/opens_home.php and booked through BRS
There will be a presentation in the clubhouse at approximately 6pm. There is a smart casual dress code.
Greensomes is a variation of Foursomes; both partners play from the teeing area and one of the two tee shots is selected. The partner whose tee shot was not selected then plays the next stroke and each subsequent stroke is made in alternating order until the ball is holed.
The handicap allowances for Greensomes are 60% of the lowest Course Handicap, plus 40%of the highest Course Handicap.
For example, if you are a team made up of a 10 handicapper and 20 handicapper, your Greensomes handicap would be 14: (10 x0.6) + (20 x 0.4) = 6 + 8 = 14.
● Maximum Handicap Index: Men 24.5 (CH28) Ladies 31.2 (CH 36)
● All players should have a mature HI [20 rounds] to win one of the prizes
● The Charity Shield is a stroke play competition played over 18 holes.
● All ties determined by reference to Rules of the Lancashire Union of Golf Clubs.
● No competitor(s) may take more than one prize.
● An officially recognised and mature HI certificate is required from all winners.